Too long your domain name or bored with blogspot / wordpress domain? Just replace your domain into co.cc / co.tv (free) and do not worry your old domain will still be used and will automatically connect with the new domain. For example my blog www.adriecorner.blogspot.com become www.adriecorner.co.cc.
To change your domain the steps are as follows:
1. Log into www.co.cc (or click this link)
2. Enter the name that you want and click check availability. (See the arrow on the picture below)
3. Click Continue to registration, and then fill your email, password, and input the code. After that click the sign in.
4. If succeed the picture will be shown as follow.
5.Click set up for the next menu.
6. Then click Record Zone (See the picture below)
7.Then will appear add a record
Fill the blank boxs as the same as below:
Host: fill in your domain name already registered eg www.your site name.co.cc
TTL: 1 D (do not need to be changed)
After that, then click set-up.
After your got an e-mail from co.cc for verification, then set your blog as the same as follow:
1. Login / login to blogger.com.
2. Log settings menu – Publishing
3. Then select “Switch to: Custom Domain”
4. Click already “Already own a domain? Switch to advanced settings “
5. Fill in the “Your Domain” with co.cc domain you submitted earlier.
6. Use a missing files host? select No.
7. Input Word Verivication and click Save settings.
For other free domain name like co.tv, co.nr, cz.cc, .Mp, .Tk, etc the process conducted approximately are the same.
So simple isn’t it? Good luck …
Wanna see more free software and other? Click links below.