This list discusses the five best websites with which to share Triond articles. They are www.facebook.com, www.stumbleupon.com, www.blogger.com, www.amplify.com and www.digg.com.
5. Digg: While this site doesn’t seem to register in my Triond traffic, it is an interesting community that allows on to dig articles rather than the usual manner of liking them. It’s similar to StumbleUpon, but unique in its own right as well.
4. Amplify: This is a more business oriented site that has many entrepreneur type people involved. There are still outstanding possibilities to create a network of people to share with here, however and the sharing methods are different in that you have to click on an icon on your screen to share or clip articles.
3. Blogger: Blogger is great because it’s a more independent manner of sharing your material on Triond that actually makes you feel like you’re building your own website. I seem to receive some traffic to my Triond articles here, but unusually my earnings on the site itself never change. I wonder why.
2. StumbleUpon: This is an interesting website because it is very visually oriented and has an attractive layout that makes one want to browse other users list of shared articles. I have friends that share articles directly into my e-mail from this site, so it can also be tailored to specific people you want to share with.
1. Facebook: This is a great website to share because one has many close friends that can be counted on to view articles regularly. It’s also the number one choice because Facebook connect lets every article be shared automatically.