Just Don’t Get Addicted!
I think Facebook Games are boring, have horrible graphics (Its like these games are from the 80s!), and if you get too addicted, you could get caught spending your hard earned cash on games that aren’t going to give you anything in return! Also most Facebook games have no plot, objective, or even action, such as Mafia Wars, all you do is ‘Click’ “Do Job” and it does it for you. I thought that in the game you would walk around and attack your enemy or something, even that would be better than what it is now!
- The First reason why not to play Facebook games is because, there games are based almost completely on REAL LIFE time. Some people might consider this better, because it makes the games more realistic, but it also means that you can’t play it for a long period of time, not even for 30 min for some games. If suddenly you have a lot of time on your hands, you won’t be able to play the game for very long, before you don’t have anything to do in the game!
- The Second reason why not to play Facebook games is because, the games itself is poorly put together. In Farmville, the only way to make money is to plant Fruit, Vegetables, Trees, and produce from Cattle. Farming isn’t just planting and harvesting. I think that Mills, Sheds, and other upgrades to the farm should increase the selling prices of harvested plants, increase the harvest speed of plants, etc. Also, it’s very bad when people who are severely addicted start to spend real $$$ to buy game money, weapons, and other things that help you in the game. If you get addicted enough it can lead to unwanted spending, and can hurt you financially. Don’t play these games!
- The Third reason why not to play Facebook games is because, the games don’t have an objective, Facebook probably didn’t make an objective because once that objective is reached the game is over, and you can’t play it anymore. But if you do make a game NEVER ending, it also makes the game very pointless. One way that Facebook could improve this is to add more UPGRADING advantages! (As in level upgrading). Currently all that leveling up does is allow you to be able to plant different plants that’s IT!!!
- The Fourth reason why not to play Facebook games is because, the ones that have moving objects, have extremely bad graphics, Farmville is 2D, and that makes the game even more lame and stupid! Also there is hardly any interaction between users, the only way to interact is if both people are online at the same time and you visit the other person’s farm. In other games, there are ABSOLUTELY NO interactions between players, besides chat, which is nothing new, you can chat on the Facebook homepage! If Facebook made improvements to the Facebook games and added more interactions and better graphics, more people would be playing the games, and more people would LIKE the game.
- The Fifth and final reason why not to play Facebook games is because, they are very easy to get ADDICTED to them, and then it becomes a habit to play these games that are pointless and soon, the game will have lost interest and you will still be playing it, looking like a fool. So I recommend you to stay away from these Games, and just use Facebook for the original way it was intended to be used; to communicate between friends and family. Facebook was good until this crap showed up, and started waisting peoples life on Cyber farming, and computer Mugging.
To sum it all up, I want to say – I used to play these games and I became addicted to them. I mention Farmville and Mafia Wars in this article the most because I found these the most boring to me. From one of the comments below –
“If you are, for example, playing a Facebook game as a way of bonding with your family or friends, then it is not time wasted! Remember, no matter what the above author wants to think (and wants you to think), you get to decide whether your time has been wasted.”
Staring at a screen playing pathetic games is a really good way to bond with family and friends . God, If you want to “bond” with your family or friends more, why don’t you live in the real world and go DO something with them!
So get out there, and make some friends in the real world.
Thank you for reading this article, please check out other articles from Thunder9751!
AND CHECK OUT MY BLOG! http://thunder9751.blogspot.com/