There are many ways how to attract readers and how to invite search engine crawlers to visit and crawl your articles. The process is simple and easy as 123 steps. Stay tuned and get the idea.
I am not telling you to follow my suggestions but if you considered them helpful to grow the size of your audience and get higher returns on your articles you may grab the ideas. Here they are:
(1) Consider telling a story with those facts on your article – Blend a story that your audience can connect to or relate to with those facts you stated on you article. Facts are about something that actually exists, something known to exist or to have happened or a truth known by actual experience or observation. Work your best to present those facts with your story. They can help hook and attract readers.
(2) Speak or communicate to one person – Your article will communicate directly to a single reader. Use You instead of him and her. Show them that you are talking directly to them and not to just to anyone out there. It is a great way to start forming a relationship with your readers or visitors.
(3) Write original articles with quality contents – Write your article in a fresh and original way. And make sure your article is built soundly with proper grammar, punctuation, correct spelling and not yet published somewhere else. Speaking of quality content – it does not focus mainly on the right use of correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling. Quality contents are about searchable words or keywords you injected in your articles. You don’t need to write your article scholarly. Use simple and understandable English. Simple English is considered the best English in the world. Write short sentences. They help avoid grammar errors.
To prove that you have written the articles with quality contents – go back to one of your published articles. If you saw on your article that some of the words are in red colors, be happy because search engine crawlers have picked them up and have indexed them. They are additional earning points to be added to your content earnings. And if some of your readers clicked those red words found in your article, they will be redirected to a site for details and your content earnings will increase.
(4) Write your articles and make them interesting, inspiring, motivating, entertaining and exciting ones – Here you can bring your personal experiences and stories into your articles to be incorporated with those facts you injected on your articles. Many writers are using this technique.
(5) Inject the best keywords and tags on your articles – Keywords and tags are usually found in your article contents. They are normal searchable words. Here are some samples that crawlers and spiders love to crawl like Weight loss, Hair loss, Yoga, Dog training, Stress and Anxiety, Diseases, Games, Sports, Get abs, Muscle building, Relationships, dating, get your ex back, Satellite TV, Music, Film & Television, Architecture, Fashion, Tattoo, Forex Debt, Debt Reduction, Credit repair, Betting/gambling, Poker, Self improvement, Registry cleaners, Cooking, Internet marketing, Beauty, Stop Smoking, Gardening, Learn languages, Parenting, Pregnancy, Education /Study abroad, Astrology and Traveling.
(6) Apply creativity on your articles – Tell a new story with every article you write. Break the pattern and become artistic. The more you integrate your artfulness into your articles, the more likely you’ll start to gain a wider and bigger audience.
(7) Promote your articles on social networks after publication – There are more than 400 of social networks and book marking tools where you can promote your published articles like Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon and etc. At Facebook there are many ways to share your articles to your friends, family and other Facebook users. There you can find hundreds or even thousands of Facebook groups – give it a try to become a member of those groups.
(8) Submit your articles to search engines – There are two ways how to submit articles to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. You can submit each published article to Google, Bing and Yahoo. You can also submit your articles to those search engines by bulk by using your profile link. The process is easy as 123. In your browser, write submit to Google news or submit to Bing. You will be redirected to a section where you can submit the link of your article or your profile link to Google or Bing. For Yahoo, you can submit your published articles or your profile link to Yahoo bookmark section. In your browser, write Yahoo Bookmark and you will be redirected to the site.