Many people do not know how simple it is to promote your article. This costs them less and less views that could have easily been generated. Triond has given us authors the luxury of a very user friendly system that is easily usable in just basically one click.
Did You Know…
Submitting your articles to social networks is as easy as clicking a button?
I have generated a mass amount of views in just a short period of time by submitting to several networks such as Stumbleupon, Reddit, Digg, Del.ic.ious, and many others.
Read below for the simple and easy steps.
The Easy Steps
- Bring up another tab and type in ‘triond.com’.
- Once at your homepage, click on ‘Content’.
- In the published section, there should be a list of your articles. Scroll down to the article you want to submit.
- Once you get to the article, in it’s row there should be commands such as: ‘Share’, ‘Fix’, ‘Relocate’ and ‘Delete’. Hover your mouse over the ‘Share’ button.
- Once you have your mouse hovered, a menu showing a list of social network sites should appear. Create an account for them (if you haven’t already) and submit your articles to them.
- For an expanded list, click on the ‘More’ button near the bottom right of the menu.
After following the steps, share all of your articles to the social networking sites and in no time you’re views should increase. The more you promote your articles, the more activity will be shown.
When submitting an article, there are tips to consider for your promotion to be effective.
- Have a creative title. This will make others want to click on your link.
- Put your articles in the correct category.
- Write a brief but thorough review. But don’t make it boring!
- Try to be as open and creative as possible.
- Create a good reputation of yourself. (This means: No sharing articles that are in poor quality that no one wants to read!)
- Give your potential readers luxury. Make things convenient and as user friendly as possible.
- Try to actively engage in the networks themselves.
- Establish friendships with other frequenters on the social networks – they’ll gladly read your articles if you check out their content as well.
- Ask other Triond authors their social network user names.
The Best Social Networking Sites According To Other Triond Authors:
Feel free to submit your articles to other sites if you wish, but the list above is the top social networks that has proven to give you some views that other authors have approved and recommended.
Need Any Help? Message me.
If you don’t understand any of the instructions or steps I will gladly reply back. I don’t know how to take a screen shot to accentuate your understandings yet, so I will help you if your having trouble finding anything.
Feel Free To Comment
Has this helped you? Feel free to share your own tips as well and I may even update this article with your thoughts and the like. Thanks for viewing and feel free to check out my other articles. (I will most likely do the same for you as long as you leave a comment so I know who you are)