Internet encryption is not possible to break without knowing the password but once the password is gone, you will be in serious trouble. You have to carry pen drives to your school, to your office and with you all the time. Learn how to put password in a safe place.
Key management is a true nightmare, no one can remember and have patience to manually enter the key every time you want to open your accounts with as paypal or eGold. Keysafe, Lastpass, and similar programs can give you an hand but your master password must stay always near you in a place no one can touch it.
1. Carry your master password in an encrypted flash drive using a password you can remember. It can be your birthday, your address, your phone number, anything.
2. Write your master password on a secure notes tool. Online secure notes are 100% safe and no one can touch them without your permission.
3. Look at the back of your computer and see numbers there. Make them your password to be easy to remember.
4. NEVER write your password on paper. You can lose it, people can see it and these days you can never be too safe.
5. Do never use your master password to secure anything else, go to an online password generator to make a safe password for each account you have online.
Your password is like a key to a safe, as long as you keep the key safe, the vault is safe, but as soon as you lose the keys the safe is not secure anymore.