It is advisable to put some effort in research and hire an efficient service provider rather than wasting your money in getting quick solution by picking up any company.
It is advisable to put some effort in research and hire an efficient service provider rather than wasting your money in getting quick solution by picking up any company. You can only cultivate the advantage of a best CMS like Drupal when it is deployed by a company of equivalent potential.
Put a little effort and spend some time in choosing the company that can exactly meet your business requirements. You certainly have decided to go for Drupal as a CMS just because it is the best CMS in the industry but a lot depends on the company who will integrate it within your website. The company you have randomly picked might not have its hold on Drupal integration and obviously, a poor integration won’t render the real benefits of Drupal.
First, you must be clear about your Drupal development and customization requirements. There are few points which you must ask or look into prior before making a deal with the company:
1. Be clear about the service you need.
2. Look for their past work/portfolios. Ask them to share their case studies or white papers, if any.
3. Ask for the projects they have recently completed so that you can get a fair idea about their experience and their technical proficiency.
4. Put your queries on the table and discuss it with them. Try to keep your discussion transparent.
5. If you got any references, show it to them with your own point of difference (what you would want differently). This will help you to explain for them, to be able to understand your requirements.
6. Ask questions to them; try to get some of their clients’ feedback. This will help you to gauge their expertise. You should also gauge the SEO friendliness of the projects they have delivered so far. For SMBs ranking is one of the important channel to get visitors & business. And SEO optimized website are more likely to get rankings.
Budget is another important thing to consider. As per requirements and the additional customization, the quote of the project will keep on rising. So keeping your budget & requirement in focus, discuss it with the service provider. If they would have enough experience in the industry, they will definitely suggest you some alternative and even if your requirement is exceeding your budget because no service provider would ever want to drop any prospect client.
PixelCrayons is an industry leader in providing bespoke CMS development solutions. It has a team of qualified Joomla developers, WordPress developers and Drupal developers who have solid experience in open source cms development.