Create abstract poetry live with others, by dragging words around the screen.
This website is so much fun; I could do it all day, playing around with words. See how many sentences you can make yourself.
Funny sentences I have seen other people make:
- A rich wicked beaver can touch about pretty tough.
- I angrily raged at the cat.
- Revolution can touch beneath a pretty woman’s grave
- No music whispers to every crazy artist.
- We begged ourselves for this.
- These artist can’t hate.
- Gentler quicker faster crueller better.
- Amazingly beautiful & really raged queen safely danced on hot sun singing until having a wicked evil dream about bottling smoking water & relaxing.
- Pretty monkey pirate.
- I was wondering how to look high but be fully psychedelic any day now.
- First bitter lake.
- Newly naked tree.
- Raving drunk sky.
- Quiet ninja mountain.
- I say what good’s revolution.
Sentences I have made myself (often with other peoples input):
I feel so crazy I can touch a beavers dream.
The evil monkey danced to silly singing ninja.
I spun people by letting fish drive my best motorcycle naked & smoking grass.
I taste so beautiful.
The rich never welcome amazingly wicked cloud glitter.
Crazy sky artist.
We must howl loud because tree is always losing peace.
She laid army wounds.
I can move bad oceans.
Who would do me or jump that icicle.
Hero lying angry after each use.
A very tough dawn went before your other smelly dog.
You walked off fearing old sheep except car is from cat.
The time’s so empty.
A woman begged our llama for this.
Crazy llama war.