How you can make decent money online right from your very computer!
Ok, unlike popular belief, making money online isn’t an easy task. You will have to put in a lot of time. There is one great way to do it though that can incorporate many different ways into one. I use this method and I make plenty of money every month.
2. Sign up for Google AdSense at google.com/adsense
3. Hook up AdSense to your website following Google’s simple tutorials.
4. Put ads on all of your web pages. These ads will generate revenue whenever someone sees them, and even more when they are clicked, but do not click them yourself! Google will see this and delete your account!
5.Now your website, assuming you are promoting it, should be earning a decent income. If you keep getting more viewers your income should continue to increase. AdSense will send you a check for every $100 you earn. A decent website should get 1 of these every 2 months or so.
6. Now here is where we start making more money. Sign up for an account at Web Answers “webanswers.com”. At this website, you can answer questions people have at a specific topic and if and when they award your answer, you earn revenue off that answer forever via AdSense.
7. You will have to answer 50 questions before earning any revenue, so get that done with, then hook up your AdSense account to the website.
8. Now whenever you get an awarded answer that is related to your website topic you can link your website to that page. For example, lets say I am answering the question “How do I send an email on Microsoft Outlook? ” on Web Answers. If my website is about email services, then I would have a page on my site that most likely had to do with Outlook. On my websites FAQ for Outlook, rather than typing out how to send an email on Outlook, I could send them to this page. This lets you earn revenue from your site and Web Answers.
9. Web Answers may also start giving you permission to post links to your answers, so feel free to link them back to your website.
This is how you make great money online with a little work. I wish you luck.
-Making $120 a month online.