If you’re a writer a Facebook Page is a must! Why? Read on and find out!
If you’re a writer you need to have a way that people can find you. A blog or a website can be a great way to do that but a Facebook Page is good, too. You can use it as a supplement to your blog or website or you can use it independantly.
A Facebook Page allows you to present yourself as a professional to both colleagues and to potential clients. This can help you to find people to partner with as well as find jobs.
What should you do on a Facebook Page?
There are many things you can do! Consider these things:
- Share content you have written.
- Share inspiration thought visuals (like quotes).
- Ask questions.
- Answer questions.
- Share testimonials.
- Share a picture of yourself hard at work.
- Share links to other sites that have valuable information.
- Tell people what you are working on.
- Talk about goals.
These are just some of the things you can do with your Facebook Page.
Just remember – always be professional and remember that spelling and grammar counts – even on Facebook!