Twitter is the hottest social networking site on the internet. Do you really know, or want to learn how to use your account effectively? If so, read on.
Twitter won’t do you much good if no one bothers to click your links. Writing eye-catching, interesting tweets involves the same general concept as writing strong e-mail headlines. You must pique their interest and make them curious to see what you have to offer.
• Ask a provocative question. “Will’s Obama’s new tax reforms bring your
small business to its knees?”
• Write a headline that sounds like news. “New Twitter software
revolutionizes social networking!”
• Blunt, direct statements. “Free CPA Short Report – No Optin Required”
• Lists. “Ten Reasons Why You Need To Trash Your Iphone
Most popular blogs are integrated in some way with the author’s Twitter account. Establishing links between all of your online platforms is crucial to building your online presence. Your blog readers can become your followers, and vice versa.
There are several different plugins / widgets to choose from.
• Tweetmeme Button : Allows your blog posts to be retweeted with the click of a button.
• TweetThis Button : Allows users to share your blog posts on Twitter.
• The Twitter Updater : Automatically publishes updates to your Twitter account when new posts or changes are made to your blog.
• Twitter Tools : Integrates your blog and Twitter account, allowing you to easily put tweets on your blog and blog links in your tweets, all from the Wordpress control panel.
• Twitt-twoo : Tweet directly from the sidebar of your blog (pretty cool!)
• Twitter Feed : Automatically post your blog updates on your Twitter