Today at exactly 12 noon Philippine time, my Triond dashboard has registered five most viewed articles. The first four are published at Bizcovering about Accounting, Business and Investing and one at Socyberty about Social Issues.
Below are articles published at Bizcovering and Socyberty that I considered the most viewed articles so far, recorded at my Triond dashboard at exactly 12 noon Philippine time today September 16, 2012 as per the above photo. And those views came from mostly from China and United States.
- Not All Banks Approve Loans - 182 views
- Time is Gold But Triond is on Indolence Mode Again - 153 views
- Dissimilarity of Public, Private and Government Accounting - 9 views
- Philippines Has No Savings Culture Only Culture of Consumption - 6 views
- Different Faces, Time and Places of Sufferings: 911 Attacks - 5 views
The above Traffic Geo Distribution explains that China garnered 37 percent of traffic, United States 32 percent, Taiwan 9 percent, Philippines 8 percent, Australia 6 percent, India 4 percent and United Kingdom garnered a total 4 percent of traffic and views to my Triond article pages.
The above Top Referring Sites show which one has the biggest number of traffic brought to my Triond article pages. The first is Bizcovering.com, webupon.com, www.triond.com, socyberty, www.google.com, www.google.com.ph, www.google.co.in, www.facebook.com, www.stumbleupon.com and trifter.com. The above records amused me – every time I am at Triond I do not leave the site without sending my articles to Twitter – at least I sent off five articles to Twitter. However, there was no any records showing that Twitter is active. Does it mean – Triond kicks off views from Twitter?
Those articles I mentioned above were published on the following dates with the total views received and the total earnings earned.
- Not All Banks Approve Loans was published on Bizcovering on September 9, 2012. From the date it was published til September 16, 2012 – the article received 348 views and already earned at least 0.02$. It shows that Bizcovering site is paying 0.01$ for every 174 views for an article published on their site.
- Time is Gold But Triond is on Indolence Mode Again was also published on Bizcovering on September 13, 2012. And the total views received from the date it was published til September 16, 2012 are 251 views with an earning earned of 0.01$. Can you imagine the big difference? 171 views against 251 views.
- Dissimilarity of Public, Private and Government Accounting was published on Bizcovering on August 28, 2012 – the total views received from the date it was published til September 16, 2012 were only 85 views with an earning of 0.01$ – this is confusing! 85 views against 174 views and 251 views received the same amount of earnings.
- Philippines Has No Savings Culture Only Culture of Consumption was also published on Bizcovering on September 13, 2012 and it received 19 views to date and no records of earnings yet.
- Different Faces, Time and Places of Sufferings: 911 Attacks was published on Socyberty on September 11, 2012, to date it received 91 views with earnings of 0.02$.
Are all Triond writers are also experiencing the same plights of their articles published on Bizcovering? This is open for your commendable thoughts.
Triond is open for all your awesome and original articles. Join Triond Community - write, publish and earn.