How to do so.
If you like to post videos on the internet, but never seem to get any views on them, then it can be very frustrating for you. However, this article will help you to think about ways that you could increase the number of views that you get on your work without having to worry about having to put too many hours into it.
- The first thing that you need to think about is the topic that you’re actually making your videos about. While you might be absolutely passionate about the subject that you’re covering, if there aren’t many other people who care as much as you then you’re not going to be able to get as many views on it as you might want. You should concentrate on including as many people in your target audience as you possibly can.
- Give it a catchy title. This is the only thing that your viewer is going to see before they decide whether they’re going to choose to view your video or somebody else’s. It should be straight and to the point, with information about exactly what your video involves. If you are trying to convey humour, then a small joke in the title would also be acceptable, but this is not always needed, and might actually turna lot of people away who were hoping for a more serious approach to the subject.
- Be careful which tags you add. Although you do want to add good quality tags, it will give you bad reviews if you add some that have nothing to do with your video just in order to get views on it. You are better being honest, but trying to add as many things as you possibly can which tell the viewer what your video is going to be about.
- Use social networking websites. There is a lot of scope these days to be able to share your links in a lot of different places. If you choose to share yours on Facebook for example, then your friends will be able to see the link and watch the video, and will then share the link with their friends if they like it, and you could easily end up with thousands of people viewing your video who you’ve never even met. The more people who view your work, the higher up it will rate on the search tool, meaning that more people will be able to find it than ever.
- Comment on related videos. If you see people who have recorded things about something similar to you, then you should take the chance to see if any of their viewers would like to see yours. You should never spam your link; only comment if you think that your video might be of genuine interest to those people who will see the comment that you have made. If you spam, you will end up with a bad rating which will result in fewer views for you overall.