Steps on How to Change Settings on the Facebook.
Image via CrunchBase
Your settings on Facebook allow you to select who you allow to see your Facebook page of your profile and any information, videos or pictures. To change your settings on Facebook, you will need to follow these short steps.
Here are the steps on How to Change Settings on the Facebook
1. Sign-in to your account on Facebook. You should then be directed to your Facebook home page.
2. Click on the link “Privacy”, that can be found on your home page.
3. Decide what Facebook setting you would like to change. You can change someone is allowed to view your Facebok profile and personal info, who can search for you and how you can be contacted, what stories about you are seen on your Facebook profile and through your news feeds of your friends, and what info applications are able to retrieve about you on your Facebook. Click any link that suits your requirements.
4. Go through each Facebook category and select the different levels of Facebook settings you like for each part of your profile on Facebook.
5. Choose who you’ll allow to view your Facebook profile, basic information and personal information. You’ve the choice of only letting Facebook friends see this info, friends of friends on Facebook or your network of friends; you can also customize it.
6. Click “Save” button after you finished changing your Facebook setting so your new Facebook settings override the old.