A unique tutorial to build creative profiles for Twitter, Myspace and Facebook accounts.
By using Adobe Photoshop you can activate a new creative profile on Facebook. Follow the tutorial how to do it in 8 easy steps.
1. Take a screenshot of your current profile and open it in Photoshop.
2. Slice Select Tool (in the same section as a tool for pencil) and select all the pictures.
3. Then take the Marquee tool and select it with the cropped area and delete the original pictures.
4. Open the image you want on the profile and put it around into a position in which you want it.
5. Put your new image in a layer under a layer of Facebook and then you just set how the results look like.
6. Then you go to File and save for the Web.
7. Highlight the entire area and put save JPEG 100% quality.
8. Carved images then upload them to Facebook and set it to “make this my profile picture.”
Note: You can use the same Photoshop procedure to make creative profiles for your MySpace and Twitter accounts.