Step by Step Guide on How To Earn at MyLot.
What is MyLot?
Mylot is a “free-to-join” site that aims to help people get answer to some questions and share brilliant ideas in all aspects of life. The wonderful thing in this site is, people are being paid every time they post an answer or comment to a discussion. One comment is equivalent to ($0.01-$0.05) depending on the quality and importance of their comments.
What are other ways to earn at MyLot?
People are also paid in each discussion they’ve started, uploaded photos, and using the MyLot search bar.
How can members get their earnings?
Members will be paid through PayPal upon reaching the minimum payout of $10.
What are other way to increase MyLot earnings?
MyLot members can earn more through referrals. MyLot members earn 25% of their referrals’ earning.
Here are the steps on how to start earning at MyLot:
- You must have PayPal Account. Register Here for FREE
- Go to MyLot HomePage and sign up as shown above. You may required to activate or validate your account. A validation link will be sent to your registered email.
- After validating your account, go back to MyLot HomePage and log in using your log in details.
- When you’re logged in, you can now start new discussions or comment or answer some discussions started by other MyLot members as shown above.
- You can also use the search bar. Just like using Google and other search engines. You can also view discussions in different interests and begin commenting.
Note that every comment worth between $0.01-$0.05 depending on its quality. The more comments you’ve shared, the earnings you’ll receive.
- Start inviting your friends to increase your earnings.
Helpful Tips on How To Make More Money With Your Articles:
- Experience Needed To Make Money With Articles
- Where to Find Affiliates For Your Niche Website
- The Importance of Picking a Catchy URL
- The Importance of Keywords in Your Blog or Article
- Placing Banner Advertisements On Your Website or Blog
- Choosing the Right and Good Web Hosting Company
- Optimal Article Length of Your Article and Blog
- Picking Articles for Your Niche Site
- Niche Websites: Choosing a Good Niche Subject
- Letting Others Use Your Articles