Looking for ways to generate interest in your affiliate program and draw new referrals? Listed here are 21 ways to share your referral link.
If you work online, then, more than likely you have signed with an affiliate program from time to time. Most affiliate programs offer referral benefits, I.e., if you get others to sign up under you, you get rewards for each referral. Below are a number of ways to share your referral link.
- Refer your friends and family, then, show them how to make money with the affiliate program.
- Show off your checks, by posting them in your blogs or articles.
- Put your referral link in your email signature
- Become active in forums; if allowed, place your referral link in your signature.
- Join social sites, such as Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, then, share your referral link with friends.
- Participate in discussion boards and Blogs, leave useful post and ask the Admin if you can leave your referral link in your posts.
- Sign up with Yahoo Groups and Yahoo Answers – focus on groups that are best associated with your affiliate program.
- Create your own blog and share your referral link and tell others how they can benefit from the affiliate program.
- Share your referral link with colleagues at work and church members.
- Create attractive flyers and business cards, then, place them places that people frequent, like stores and libraries.
- Place an advertisement in local newspapers and newsletters.
- Spread the word on college campuses, by leaving flyers on bulletin boards, and places that students frequent.
- Create doorknob hangers and go door to door in your neighborhood.
- Participate in chatrooms which may be interested in your affiliate program and leave your referral link with those who want more information.
- Place online classified ads in free ad sites, such as Craigslist, Backpages, and Freeadscity.
- Create an instant messenger with Yahoo, so that those interested can contact you for more information and your referral link.
- Build a website highlighting your affiliate program and place your referral link throughout the site.
- Establish mailing lists, and send your referral link to everyone who has expressed an interest in your affiliate program.
- Create Youtube videos showing everyone how your affiliate program works and place your referral link in the video.
- Design and create a large magnetic sticker for your car, which has your website or blog on it.
- Create t-shirts with your website, blog and referral information on them. Ask friends and family to wear the shirts.
Remember to always speak positively of your affiliate program. Your goal is to show others the benefit of joining the program and how they, can too, make money.
If you would like to make money online, please, sign up here.
Follow me on Twitter @mphsglo; also, enjoy reading: