Falling Victim to Cyberbullying.
- Do not provide personal information like home address and phone number in a chat room, blog, or personal websites.
- Do not member password e-mail accounts and social networks to anyone, except the parents.
- Do not open e-mail from an unknown person or from a school friend who was known to interfere.
- Use the call block feature also to manage phone calls from certain people who avoided.
- If you already read the message that intimidate or humiliate, ignore the message and do not need to be responded to. Do not delete the message because it can be used as evidence.
- Immediately talk with the people (parents, brother, or friend) if you feel disturbed by the messages sent by someone via the Internet, so the problem is not prolonged.