Read this article to find out how to install cproxy in mozilla firefox.
INSTALLING CPROXY IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Cproxy is a very nice software for browsing. You can CLICK HERE to download it if you don’t have it.
What Cproxy does is that, when installed in mozilla firefox, it will increase your internet connection speed so that you can browser faster on the internet. Cproxy can also help controls ads which seem disgusting.
There are so many uses of Cproxy and advantages of using Cproxy. (CLICK HERE to check out all the advantages of using cproxy)
So without further ado, let me show you how to install cproxy in mozilla firefox.
1) What you have to do first is to install the application on your computer. Make you have it well installed otherwise it is not going to function. You can click here to find out how to install cproxy on your computer.
2) After installation, lauch your mozilla firefox browser.
3) Click on “tools” in the menu bar.
4) Select “options” from tools.
5) Click on “Advanced”
6) Click on “network”
7) Now locate “settings” and click on it.
Go to “configure proxy to access the internet” and tick the “manual proxy configuration”
9) Now put the following in the following.
Http proxy: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3128
SSL Proxy: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3128
FTP Proxy: leave blank Port: 0
Gopher Proxy: leave blank Port: 0
Select “SOCKS v4” and enter 127.0.0.1 at “SOCKS Host” Port:9000
10) Click on “OK” to save the settings.
11) If this doesn’t function visit www.cproxy.com and find out how you are going to configure it from their site.
If you are also having Opera browser, do CLICK HERE to find out how you are going to install it in Opera too.
If you are using any other browser apart from Mozilla firefox and Opera, CLICK HERE to find out how you are going to install it in different browsers.