This is article is going to guide you to install cproxy in Opera so don’t hesitate to read.
HOW TO INSTALL CPROXY IN OPERA.
Now feel free because I am going to show you how to install Cproxy in Opera web browser. Cproxy can only install itself automatically in Internet Explorer but not Opera or Mozilla. Then to use Cproxy in Opera, you have to configure it manually.
Cproxy is a powerful software for browsing and as a result of that it is becoming very popular. You can find out more about Cproxy at www.icityhome.blogspot.com .
You can even download Cproxy at this site so if you want to know more or download Cproxy, you have to visit www.icityhome.blogspot.com
Now if you want to configure this application in Opera, read the following procedures to guide you to configure it in Opera.
1) After installation of Cproxy application, launch your Opera web browser.
2) Go to “settings” and click on “Preferences”
3) Now locate and click on “Advance” (below the title bar)
4) Locate and click on “Network”. Make sure you have “max connection to server” as “32” and max total connection as “32” as shown below
5) You will see “Proxy servers” on the top click on it.
6) Now follow these carefully. Tick “HTTP” and insert 127.0.0.1 Port 3128
Tick “HTTPS” and insert 127.0.0.1 Port 3128
Tick “FTP” and insert 127.0.0.1 Port 3128
7) Now locate and tick “Enable Http 1.1 for Proxy”
Please if these steps fail to function, then visit www.cproxy.com to see how you are going to deal with.
Don’t also forget to visit www.icityhome.blogspot.com to find more about cproxy.