Get inspiration for your reviews on Slicethepie.com.
Slicethepie is a website where you can earn money while listening to music. If you want to find out more about this website, have a look at my other article: Slice The Pie: Make Money by Reviewing Music. When I started out on Slicethepie, I didn’t have all that much inspiration for my reviews. There wasn’t a lot of variation in them, and I was having trouble finding new things to say about the music. That’s why I have composed a list of questions that you can answer in your review on Slicethepie. I always make sure I write 3 – 4 lines because the review can’t be too short. That way you won’t receive extra stars and therefore you won’t have an increase in your earning.
- Was the introduction too long, too short?
- Does the singer have a good voice?
- How are the backing vocals?
- Is the singing loud enough in comparison to the music?
- Are the vocals in tune?
- Did you enjoy listening to it?
- Does the artist/band have potential?
- What did you think about the melody?
- Would you recommend this band to your friends?
- Was the song too boring/too slow?
- How was the rhythm?
- Is this the genre of music you usually listen to or not?
You don’t have to answer all these questions in every review. You can use different combinations in each review which will result in more variation. If you have some criticism on the song, try to formulate it in a positive way.
Click here to go to Slicethepie.