High definition and dvd quality movies for free!
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to http://www.utorrent.com/ and download and install the utorrent client.
- Once that’s done, go to the http://www.piratebay.org/ and search for your movie.
- A table of links will appear. Before you click one, sort the list by seeds (click on the “SE” link at the top right of the table. This will sort the list by the ones with faster download speeds at the top).
- In the links, there will be “DVDRip” or “BRRip”. These are the good quality ones. Try to ignore the ones that say “CAM” in them.
- Anyways, look at the file size and beware of that before you download it. Most DVDRips are blow 700MB, but BRRips are usually more than 1GB.
- Then choose one and click it. You will be brought to a page with some more information about the video and comments at the bottom. Click the green “DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT” link and then open the torrent file with the utorrent client you previously downloaded and installed.
- A confirmation box will appear listing the files included, just click ok and the download will begin.
- Wait for the download to finish and then enjoy your free movie! I would suggest getting yourself busy with something else while the movie download because it can take some time to complete.
Anyways, thanks for reading this little tutorial and I hope it helped you out!